Ayushman Bharat Yojana launched earlier, but renamed it sometime later. It knows as PMJAY. Full form of PMJAY is Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana online registration has single aim that is to provide quality medical facilities equal among people of India.
Poor families do not able to maintain high cost of medical so the central government has decided to offer free medical and better treatment health insurance.
This health insurance is popular. It was former scheme which was launched as Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana in the year of 2008. Now the Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Mission, you know as popular new name Ayushman Bharat. This scheme has been introduced by our Central Government Called Ayushman Bharat Yojna, Under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY).
Under this health scheme, government offer Rs. 5 lac health cover total 10 crore eligible families according the Socio-Economic Caste Census data of the year 2011. The eligible families have identified and their name list has already uploaded online.
It’s popular among Indian, because it is aim to provide health facilities up-to Rs. 5 Lac to 50 Crore people in the country.
What is Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
One of the largest health programs in the world is the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Providing health insurance of Rs 5 lakh per family per year to the poor. 10 crore families have been included in this scheme. Accordingly, about 50 crore people are expected to get the benefit of this scheme.
This scheme is only for poor, deprived rural and urban poor families. According to the 2011 socio-economic caste census data, there are 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas which will be covered under this PMJAY scheme.
The National Health Insurance Scheme (RSBY) was launched by the UPA government in the year 2008, and yellow colored cards were issued. All those card holders will also be able to take advantage of Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- There is no limit in family size and age in Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The scheme is cashless and paperless in public hospitals and private hospitals.
- It will cover the costs of medicine, hospitalization and hospitalization for almost all secondary care and tertiary care procedures.
- Around 1400 packages have been included in the PMJAY scheme, it may be that more diseases are added to the list of diseases.
- According to media information, knee replacement, coronary bypass, stenting and several costly treatments have also been included in this plan.
Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre
The list of Services to be provided at Health & Wellness Centre include:
- Pregnancy care and maternal health services
- Neonatal and infant health services
- Child health
- Chronic communicable diseases
- Non-communicable diseases
- Management of mental illness
- Dental care
- Geriatric care emergency medicine
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility
It is very important for you to know about the eligibility because the same family or person can avail the benefit of this scheme. So today, let us tell you about the eligibility of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- You should check all these points to avail this plan.
- Your name must be in the list of Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC)-2011.
- It is mandatory to have your name in the figures released by the government.
- It is mandatory for your family to be listed under the scheme i.e. you are eligible.
- Only families whose names are listed in the SECC database are entitled to benefits.
- And the family holding RSBY card on 28 February is also considered eligible. National Health Scheme card holder is also eligible for this scheme.
- Priority has been given to women, girls and senior citizens in this scheme.
- There is no limit to the size of the family, number of family members and age of the family members.
- An eligible beneficiary can avail health services across the country.
- All beneficiaries must have their name or have an active RSBY card in the PMJAY or SECC database.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility Criteria in Hindi
Ayushman Bharat Yojana ki Puri Jankari
How CSC vle can apply Ayushman Bharat golden card from CSC centre, CSC center se Ayushman Bharat golden card banaye, सीएससी केंद्र से आयुष्मान भारत गोल्डन कार्ड कैसे बनाया जाता है ? iski puri jankari jarur padhe.
This big news for CSC center operators, Now register Ayushman Bharat golden card csc, know full process.
Work of Ayushman India from CSC has started, in which CSC operators can now start the work of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card with the help of their CSC portal and earn huge revenue.
NOTE: – AYUSHMANBHARAT portal from CSC is live for all states
How will be made Ayushman Bharat golden card: – The CSC (COMMON SERVICE CENTER) operators have been given the authority now and everyone who has the ID of CSC can do the work of voice, if you also have CSLE’s VLE Ayushman Bharat golden card
This is the complete process
- First you have to go to CSC, AYUSHMAN official website PMJAY.CSCCLOUD.IN You will need to log in with the CSC ID, only if you have this state map After doing these, you will be able to check the eligibility of any person in your state and then apply for it.
- When you go to the official site of CSC; AYUSHMAN, you will see some such interface
Here you will see the option shown below.
- By going to the top SEARCH BENEFICIARY OPTION, you will be able to check the eligibility of people, by their mobile number, ration card number etc., as shown here.
- If the details of the Beneficiary are present then you will be able to apply Ayushman Bharat Golden Card by their application.
- When you see information about BENEFICIARY, you get an option BENEFICIARY DOCUMENT UPLOAD Here you have to give BENEFICIARY information as shown
- After giving information, you have to press on the submit button, and you have to confirm BENEFICIARY through their Aadhaar card and their biometrics, your work does not end here, the details of the person you registered. Ayushman Bharat Scheme is validated.
- Until then, in your panel STATUS; UNDER PROCESS shows, as shown here.
- Whether or not Ayushman Bharat will become golden card, DEPEND THAT STATUS, if his status comes APPROVED then you will be able to create his Ayushman Bharat Golden Card.
Ayushman India gold card
More Sarkari Yojana information which is categories according state of India.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)
Pradhan mantra Jan arogya Yojana (pmjay) was launched by Narendra modi (prime minister of India) on September 23, 2019. PMJAY is also known as the ayushman bharat yojana or mission which is secure in the ministry of health and family welfare (MoHFW). There were two major enterprises in PMJAY.
- Health and wellness centres
- National Health protection scheme.
- Health and wellness centres aims to better health care services for the lowest and middle level of society. Some services are provided at health and wellness centers-
- Child and maternal health services
- Eye care
- Dental care
- Non communicable diseases.
National health protection scheme was under in ayushman bharat or pradhan mantri jan dhan yojana (AB- PMJAY). Some benefits are included in this scheme-
- PMJAY approved by Indian government and benefit for both public & private sector which are providing financial health protection.
- Healthcare cover of Rs. Lakh per family – it aim to provision for a health cover of Rs. Lakh for lowest level of society.
- This scheme beneficial for rural and urban areas and picked up from socio economics caste census of 2011. 8 crore benefit for rural areas & 2 crore benefit for urban areas.
- This scheme gives priority to women, senior citizens and especially to girl child.
- This scheme provides secondary and tertiary care to people.
- PMJAY improve the quality of life of the lowest section of society.
- This scheme provide high medical services its cover care treatment, surgery and medicinal.
Under the PMJAY who are eligible –
In rural areas people staying in kaccha house, SC/ST household and female headed families.
In urban areas include such as workers, watchmen, electricians, street, sweepers and vendors. Another else suppliers, beggars and truck drivers.
For registration in PMJAY-
For registration people can visit PMJAY –AB yojana website like http://www.abnhpm.gov.in/
According to SECC 2011 the following benefits are includes-
- Household having motorized 2/3/4 wheeler/fishing
- Household having mechanized ¾ wheeler agricultural equipment
- Government employees are a household members
- Household employees paying income tax.
- Owns a refrigerator and landline phone.
- Literacy rates
- Median household income