Odisha Sarbakhyama Yojana 2019 application form,
Odisha Sarba Khyama Yojana,
The state government of Odisha has launched this Sarba Khyama Yojana for the regulation of unauthorized construction in the state.
This Yojana will be implemented and regularized through Housing and Urban Development Authority of the state.
Unauthorized buildings and establishments in several urban areas which are made against the original approved plan on legal land will be demolished and new plan has to get approved.
All types of buildings either residential, commercial, institutional and clinical establishments under all the 9 developmental authorities will be eligible under this scheme.
Applicability of this scheme: This scheme is applicable to the unauthorized constructions that are structurally safe and do not affect any public interest or safety, or interfere with any public activity.
Objective: The objective of this scheme is the development of real estate project in the state of Odisha. The orientation of this scheme was announced by the Odisha Housing & Urban Development Department on the 21st of June, 2018.
Documents required for this scheme: The documents required for availing the benefits of this scheme are as follows.
- For the residential approval the residential proof of building owners in the state of Odisha is required.
- The legal papers of the land on which the construction has taken place.
- In case of commercial residential apartments, the building owners must submit fire clearance papers.
- If the constructed building is more than 300 sq. meter, the owner of the building will be required to reproduce a formal NOC or No Objection Certificate from the people settled in the neighborhood.
Features: The major features of the Odisha Sarba Khyama Yojana are as follow:
- Generally, the Department of Housing and Urban Development authority of any state issues a notice to demolish unauthorized constructions. But under the implementation of this scheme, the State Government provides a second chance to the violators.
- The violators can re-construct the disputed property, by paying a certain penalty. And promise to abstain from any such constructions in the future.
- The execution of the plan is vested with the former, by the recommendation and administration of the State Government.
- The benefit of this scheme will be offered to those building owners who have completed the construction on a legal plot and possess such certificates.
- This Sarba Khyama project has been designed and developed for the citizens of urban areas by the Odisha Government.
- Under this scheme all the residential, commercial, institutional and clinical buildings will be included for the development of real estate.
The application process:
All the owners of the various properties, who want to apply for Odisha Sarba Khyama Yojana 2018 for regularization of unauthorized building, can apply offline. For this, the applicants will have to submit a specific application form to their respective development authorities. Along with this form, applicants also need to furnish supporting documents including building construction plan, fire clearance certificate and submission of specific fees.