Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list 2019 has been published on the official portal. All interested candidates can check it now. Kalia scheme form 2019, Kalia scheme application form 2019, Kalia scheme 2019 farmer loan with no interest rate has offered by Odisha government.
Interest free farmers loan under Kalia scheme 2019 is being popular in Odisha. It’s many benefits for farmers.
Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list 2019
Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list 2019 has been published on the official Kalia scheme government website. All applicants can check their name in final list. It is block wise list so easy to check online.
First of all go to Kalia official website then select Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list 2019 and select your location e.g. district then sub district then down to down til you find your block location on the portal. There data will be published on official website and you can save it as pdf or print it as you require.
Brief Summary of KALIA Scheme
|Scheme Name||KALIA Scheme|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Cost of the scheme||INR 10000 Crore|
|Beneficiaries||Cover 92% farmers and agri. laborers|
|Date of starting Scheme||Upcoming Rabi season (February or march Expected)|
|Objective||To provide financial aid|
|Category||State Government scheme|
Eligibility for KALIA Scheme
- You Should be the native of the state
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Agriculture land papers
- Bank passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile certificate
Benefits of KALIA Scheme
- Scheme will provide the financial support
- This Scheme will increase the confidences in the Farmers of the state
- It will improve the poverty level of Small,marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers
- Serve the better chances of survivals.
Key Features of KALIA Scheme
- The total cost of the project is Rs 10000 crore
- KALIA Scheme will provide 5 types financial aids.
- This Scheme will cover almost 92 per cent of the cultivators in the state.
- The Financial Aids to farmer will provide through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- It’s a better option than Loan Waiver Scheme.
Odisha KALIA Scheme Helpline Number
You may get all additional information about the KALIA Scheme from these following given numbers-
- Call on toll free number 1800-572-1122 to get more information about Odisha KALIA Scheme.
- Give missed call on 080-6117-4222 to receive information on SMS and KALIA call center sahayogi will call you.
Odisha Kalia Yojana
Odisha government has decided to do something for the welfare of farmers because the condition of farmers are collapsing in Odisha State .So, government has launched this scheme called “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation” (KALIA).This Yojana is for all the weaker sections of society who are belonging to agriculture.
This Scheme is launched on December 2018 by Chief Minister, Naveen Patnaik and it is supervised by Odisha agricultural department. The total numbers of people who will get benefitted from this scheme are 75 Lakhs. This Scheme is to encourage farmers and increasing their income and increasing their standard of living,
- Agricultural Development: If farmers will develop more crops then state will be ahead in agricultural production.
- Funds before crop sowing: The state government will transfer Rs.5000 in the account of selected farmers before the Kharif crop.
- Tenure of the scheme: This scheme is of 5 years i.e. from 2018 -2023.
- Money allocated for farmers without farmlands: All the farmers who do not have their own land will get 12500/- annually, So that they can start their own business which is related to agriculture or animal husbandry.
- Perks for vulnerable agriculture labours: Farmers who are unable to do farming now because of age or any other physical impairment will get Rs.10000 annually.
- Insurance cover for accidents: The government offers accidental insurance coverage of Rs. 2 lakhs. And for this farmers has to pay Rs. 6 as premium and Rs.6 will be paid by government.
ELIGIBILTY & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
- Residential criterion: Legal residents and Legal agricultural land will be able to apply for this scheme.
- Poor Farmers only: Only those farmers who belong to marginal and small category will be able to take advantage of this scheme and apart from that farmers who do not have their own farmland will also be benefitted.
- BPL applicants: For taking the advantage of this scheme farmers must have their BPL cards.
- ST&SC applicants
- Registered agricultural labour :Part time labours will not be allowed to take an advantage of this scheme .
- ID proofs
- Age proofs
- Farmland papers
- Bank account details
For this scheme farmers can apply online and offline. For applying offline farmers have to visit Gram Panchayat. And here farmers have to submit green forms in green box and red forms in red box. Depending on purpose farmers have to put their forms in respective boxes. For submitting online form farmers have to go on the official website of KALIA yojana and then they have to click on the button named as form. And then according to their requirements they have to fill form. And after that they have to attach documents which are required for submitting the form.
Odisha Kalia Scheme Official Website
|KALIA Second List||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check beneficiary list||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|