Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the direction in which education starts a man will determine his future. When more and more students get encouraged to pursue education, the overall literacy rate development of the state will rise. With this view, odisha government is all set to release the Biju sashaktikaran yojana beneficiary list for 2018-19. Under these schemes. All meritorious students passing 12th standard will receive free laptop from the state government.
The scheme name is *biju sashaktikaran yojana in odisha* and it is announced by odisha chief minister *naveenpatnaik* or coordinated by odisha higher education department. It is beneficial for 12th pass meritorious student. Under this scheme students will be given by free laptop.
*key factors of the scheme*
1. *Development of students*- with this scheme, government will offer meritorious candidate with assistance. The laptop will attain higher degree education degrees.
2. *Benefits of the scheme*-Under this scheme, all selected candidate get a chance to take free laptops odisha state government.
3. *Division of laptops*- laptops given to science, commerce and arts students. Such laptops will be offered to vocational and Sanskrit subject’s candidate.
4. *Only for class 12 students*- The scheme will offer only those students who will get good marks in 12th final examination.
5. *Total Marks obtained* – the state government announced that only those students will be selected who managed to score 70% more in the final examination.
*Eligibility Criteria of this scheme*
Permanent resident of Odisha
The meritorious students who pass +2 levels from CHSE, Odisha would be eligible to receive laptop under the scheme.
The Vocational students passing from CHSE (O) and Up-shastri students passing from Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University, Puri are also eligible to receive Laptops from 2015-16
*Implementation of scheme*
Laptops would be distributed in 30 Nodal Centres.
The I.T Department will deliver the laptops to respective Principals of the nodal Colleges.
The Principals of the 30 Nodal Centres shall distribute the laptops to the students out of the approval list.
The list of eligible students of the respective Nodal Centres will be available on the website of the Higher Education Department.
*How it apply for this scheme*
This is one scheme where candidate need not take any step for application. The state higher education department will collect information from the school. Once the department get all information regarding student performance, it will prepare the merit list and upload on it the official site of the scheme.
*Documents required for application*
1. *Certificate from the education board*- certificate of identification from the concerned Principal/head of the institution from where the students has passed.
2. *Adhar card*- Original admit card of CHSE/College identity.
3. **Mark sheet 12th board*- Selected student need to offer a photocopy of 12th final examination mark sheet.
4. *Caste certificates*- Students belong to SC, ST, OBC then they need to furnish such papers and submit with documents.