Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Apply Online, Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Applicaiton form fill up through the official website.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
As there is a saying “Health is wealth” i.e. if a person is fit enough than he can do productive work for himself and for his family. Because of lakh of awareness about some disease in rural areas, many people died as there is no treatment for those diseases. Many weaker sections of the society also do not have knowledge about the insurance policies offered by banks or insurance companies.
So, by looking at all this aspects government of Odisha decided to launch one scheme for the welfare of poor people. This Scheme is called “Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana”. The aim of this scheme is to provide health insurance to weaker section of the society In this scheme government will provide all health care services for free of cost. If a person is having Biju krushak kalayan card, Rastriya swastha bima card , BPL card or AAY card then he is automatically become beneficiary of this scheme.
- Beneficiary must be a resident of Odisha.
- Only 5 members of one family will be eligible for this scheme.
- Rs. 5 lakh of insurance will be offered by government for per family and Rs. 7 lakhs insurance in case of female members.
- All health services are free for beneficiary including medicines, diagnosis, I.C.U. , medicines etc.
- Families having BKKY card, RSBY card , BPL card or AAY card or annual income of Rs.50000/- in rural and 60000/- in urban areas can avail cashless treatment in government as well as private hospitals.
There are many benefits of this scheme in which some of them are as follows:
- By this scheme poor people can also access for the treatment.
- Awareness among poor and uneducated people.
- Poor people can also get them insured because of this scheme.
- Female are specially benefitted as they are eligible for a higher amount of insurance.
The list of documents required to apply for this scheme:
- Card of AAY or BPL or RSBY or BKKY.
- Annual income certificate below 50000/- in rural and 60000/- in urban areas.
First of all, families which are registered under AAY, BPL , BKKY or RSBY are already enrolled in this scheme.
- Applicant has to visit the nearby insurance company to register in this scheme.
- After this step the field key officer will verify the details of the applicants.
- After the verification of the documents Smart card is issued by the insurance company for the applicant.,
The main of this scheme is to provide health benefits to the weaker sections of the society so that they can also access to the treatment. By providing health insurance they also have some amount of security by the government. And because of this scheme they are also aware about their health.