MP Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana 2019 online application form registration for 100 Units Electricity To Every Household At Rs 100 rupees. Madhya Pradesh Grah Jyoti Yojana has been launched in this budget 2019 by MP CM Mr. Kamal Nath on February 7, 2019.
The MP state government will provide 100 units at cost of Rs. 100, you can understand it as Rs. 1/- cost for first 100 units. This facility will be available for each households of MP state.
And decided total expenditure Rs. 2,226 crore for Indira Grah Jyoti Scheme in Madhya Pradesh. The main motto is to reduce the burden of electricity bill. This step may help to pay Bijili bill on time in MP state and helpful for all.
Approximately 62 Lakh beneficiaries will get benefits under the MP Indira Grah Power Subsidy Scheme 2019.
Learn about Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana 2019
|Scheme Name||Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana|
|Announced by||Cm Kamal Nath|
|Announced date||7th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Around 62 lakh|
|Cost||Rs. 2226 Crore|
|Scheme initiative||100 Unit Electricity at Rs 100|
|objective||To reduce electricity burden|
MP Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana Eligibility
- All sections of the society including general classes.
- Each General Electricity Connection holders.
- If the Power consumption is more than 100 units then the consumer needs to pay complete electricity bill at the standard rates.
MP Power Subsidy Scheme Benefits
- Scheme will reduce the electricity bill burden.
- It will aware the peoples about saving of electricity.
- State Government Sarkari Yojana 2019
- Central Government Sarkari Yojana 2019