JAI BHIM MUKHYAMANTRI PRATIBHA VIKAS YOJANA: Many students in the world around are having talent but lacking because of money. So our honourable Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejrival has launched this scheme called “Jai bhim mukhyamantri pratibha vikas yojana” is launched by CM Arvind kejriwal on 3 rd September 2019. Because of this scheme the fresh talent is encouraged and talented students of this country can make our country proud by coming forward in different fields.
In this scheme coaching of competitive exams like IAS, IPS, medical, engineering etc are given free and they also helps in providing jobs to backward and weaker sections of the society. According to this scheme no talented students should remain uneducated or unemployed because of any discrimination or under any circumstances.
Jai bhim mukhyamantri pratibha vikas yojana for Coachings
- Candidates who are giving exams of UPSC (Group A and B), SSC,
RRB, or any court services can access to this scheme.
- Candidate who are preparing for State service exams Group A and B can also access to this scheme.
- Candidates who are preparing for Banks or insuring companies’ exams can also access to this scheme.
- Candidates who are preparing for IIT, Medical, CAT, CLAT or any other competitive exams can also access to this scheme.
This scheme is applicable on NGO’s or any other private schools. This scheme not only provides free coaching but also give 2500/- per registered student which helps them in studies.
Benefits: Some benefits which are provided to candidates are as follows:
- Candidates have to fulfil the selection process.
- If the annual income of family is less than 2, 00,000 than coaching will be provided free of cost to those students.
- If the annual income of family is between 2 lakhs to 6 lakhs than 75% of coaching fees of candidates will be given by Delhi government.
STUDENTS WHO CAN APPLY:
- The students who have pass their 10 th and 12 th examination from Delhi.
- If a candidate is resident of Delhi.
- The annual family income should not be more than 6, 00,000/-.
- Candidate names should not be nominated in any of the Delhi government.
Documents which are required to apply for this yojana:
- Delhi’s Ration Card.
- Residential certificate.
- 10 th and 12 th mark sheets.
- Admission related documents from coaching.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- A candidate can avail benefits from this organisation maximum two times.
- If a candidate is taking coaching second time then only 50% of fees will be paid by the government.
- The exams in which there are two groups i.e. Pre and Mains those course preparation can be done in this scheme.
- Candidate should be regular to coaching. If candidate without any valid reason did not attend classes for more than 15 days then he/she will not be able to attend the benefits of this scheme.
- For availing benefits of this scheme the proportion of private and government students should be 75:25.
- Candidates will be getting 2500/- stipend per month as traveling allowance.